Glacier H2O 3 Stage Portable Water Filter System
Introducing the ProGear Water Filter System, the ultimate solution for clean and safe water wherever you go. Whether you're on an RV adventure, enjoying your 5th wheel, camper van, tiny home, cabin, or boat, our system has got you covered!
- We take pride in the cutting-edge technology utilized by our BacteriaProtect filters, developed by NASA. Our system has received accolades such as R&D Magazine’s prestigious “R&D 100” award and a SIBR award from NASA for its innovative technology. Furthermore, it has been recognized by the Space Foundation’s Space Technology Hall of Fame.
- Not only does the ProGear Water Filter System deliver ultimate protection, but it also boasts a rugged, high-impact case that is crushproof, dustproof, and weather-resistant. Its stainless-steel fittings with standard garden hose connections and fully integrated filter housings ensure durability and ease of use.
- Weighing in as the lightest and most compact water filtration system on the market, our ProGear system is designed with your convenience in mind. It comes with all necessary filters and accessories, including 1 Sediment Filter, 1 Activated Carbon Filter, and 1 Nano Ceramic Filter, along with a Filter Housing Wrench, Silicon Lubricant, and Female to Female SS Fitting.
- Rest assured, the ProGear Water Filter System is designed and assembled in the USA using components from North America and Europe. Additionally, it holds NSF/ANSI Standard 42 certification for material requirements, guaranteeing its quality and reliability.
Upgrade your water filtration game with the ProGear Water Filter System. Enjoy clean, safe water wherever you roam.
With a remarkable filtration rate of up to 5 gallons per minute, our ProGear Advanced 3 Stage RV Water Filtration System ensures a constant supply of pure water. It features a 5-micron sediment filter, a 5-micron activated carbon filter, and a .2-micron BacteriaProtect electropositive membrane filter. This powerful combination offers unbeatable protection against bacteria, viruses, parasites, and cysts. Weighing in as the lightest and most compact water filtration system on the market, our ProGear system is designed with your convenience in mind. It comes with all necessary filters and accessories, including 1 Sediment Filter, 1 Activated Carbon Filter, and 1 Nano Ceramic Filter, along with a Filter Housing Wrench, Silicon Lubricant, and Female to Female SS Fitting
- Heavy Duty Military Grade Case*
- Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 42 certification for material requirements
- Ready for immediate use out of the box
- Protection against bacteria, viruses, parasites, and cysts
- Ultimate Protection from particles, chemicals, metals
- Granular Activated Carbon filtration greatly reduces bad taste, odor, chlorine, and sediment
- 10.5”H x 12.5”W x 5.5”D
- Weight- 11 LBS
What's in the Box?
- Heavy Duty Military Grade Case with 3 filter housings
- 1 Sediment Filter, 1 Activated Carbon Filter, and 1 Nano Ceramic Filter
- Filter Housing Wrench
- Silicon Lubricant
- Female to Female SS Fitting
- Instruction Manual
No Hassle Warranty- ProGear Portable Water Filtration series
We will replace or exchange this product free of charge within a lifetime of its original purchase based on the following conditions:
USA Adventure Gear warrants all products to be free from material and workmanship defects (under normal use and service) for a period a lifetime from the date of purchase. This warranty does not extend to any products which have been altered or modified; to any products that have not been properly maintained; nor to units that are returned in an unassembled condition. The warranty guarantees that products will perform to USA Adventure Gear’s flow and pressure specifications throughout the life of the warranty. The warranty does not cover wear, appearance, misuse, abuse, misapplication or external water damage. If the returned product is found not to be defective under the conditions of this warranty, a charge may be made for repair or replacement.
This is a Limited Warranty. It covers the product only and the extent of the coverage is limited to the cost of the product. As the manufacturer has no control over shipping, handling and installation, the warranty cannot cover water damage, or any other damage, caused by a leak or other malfunction.
For additional information about this product or any questions, please visit our FAQ section or contact us here.
Questions? Call 303-325-3771
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.