3-Stage RV/Marine Inline Water Filter+ Disinfection
USA Adventure Gear’s 3 in 1 inline water filter is a three-stage inline water filter. The three stages are KDF (Kinetic Degradation Fluxion), GAC (Granular Activated Carbon), and QD Electron Activated Media. KDF keeps bacteria from forming inside your water filter while it is stored and not in use. Granular Activated Carbon filters chemical impurities such as organic compounds, insecticides, and chlorine removing bad taste and odors making water taste better. QD Electron Activated Media is a revolutionary media with activated surfaces that kills bacteria and viruses with minimal contact time at 5 gallons per minute. QD Electron Activated Media is the most advanced technology water purification media on the market, and is transforming water filtration and purification.
KDF 55 Medium Designed specifically for removing or reducing chlorine and water-soluble heavy metals. It controls scale, bacteria and algae, even in hot water. The process medium received NSF International Certification and is certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 – Drinking Water Treatment Units – Aesthetic Effects.
Granular Activated Carbon is best at removing chlorine and bad tastes or odors but may be certified to remove other contaminants. Removes bad tastes and odors, chlorine, trihalomethanes, mercury, pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, lead, and bacteria. Does not improve hard water, remove fluoride or total dissolved solids (TDS).
QD Electron Activated Media is a catalyst with activated surfaces. The microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, protozoa, micro-algae, yeast, etc.) that get into a direct contact with these surfaces, instantly lose their electrons to the positive active sites causing their entire structure to collapse.
- 3 in 1 Water Filtration KDF/GAC/QD Electron Activated Media
- Filters up to 25,000 gallons of water
- Lasts 4 times longer than Aqua Crest or Camco filters
- Uses no power or chemicals for complete water purity
- Approved for potable water use
- Compatible with the Glacier, Yukon, and Olympic Portable Water Pumps
- Made In The USA
- Three stage filter. KDF/Granular Activated Carbon/ QD Electron Activated Media
- 20 micron filter element
- Uses standard garden water hose connections
- Uses include RV’s, campers, boats, survivalist, preppers, gardens, farms
- Filters up to 5 Gallons Per Minute
- For potable water use only
- 1 year warranty from the date of first use
- High-flow Carbon Filter with KDF and QD Electron Activated Media to remove bacteria
- 20 micron fiber filter.
- 5 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Max Operating Pressure - 80 PSI
- Inlet/Outlet Ports -3/4″ Male and Female Garden Hose Thread
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 12.0 inches
- Weight- 1.6 LBS
What's in the Box?
- Inline Water Filter with Garden Hose Connections
No Hassle Warranty
USA Adventure Gear’s no hassle warranty. We will replace or exchange this product if unused or has a manufacturing defect free of charge within 1 year of its original purchase date.
This is a Limited Warranty. It covers the product only and the extent of the coverage is limited to the cost of the product. As the manufacturer has no control over shipping, handling and installation, the warranty cannot cover water damage, or any other damage, caused by a leak or other malfunction.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
For additional information about this product or any questions, please visit our FAQ section
or contact us here
Questions? Call 303-325-3771