This best-selling Made in the USA suitcase portable solar kit is packed with thoughtful features to make your off grid venture hassle-free. Ideal for medium RVs or projects, this panel generates 140 watts at 7.8 amps. The 5-stage, 10-amp charge controller is integrated into the panel to protect your 12-volt battery from overcharging. The weather resistant charge controller’s large digital display lets you monitor your power usage both in real time and over longer periods of time and hinges making it always visible from the backside.
By integrating the weather resistant ATP connections into our ProGear Green Series portables this charge controller paired with our ATP Y Adaptor can be easily bypassed to create an unregulated system when necessary.
- Dual 70-Watt Solar Panels
- Ballistic-Nylon Protective Case
- Quick Deploy Leg System with Non-Skid Feet
- Hinge Mounted 10 Amp Controller
- 15' portable ATP to ATP Extension Cable
- 6” ATP Fused Alligator Clamps (Direct to battery connection)
- 6” ATP-Zamp Solar SAE Adaptor
Weight: 32.75 lbs
Closed Dimensions: 32.4” tall x 21.5” wide x 3.1” thin
Wattage: 140-Watt Power Output
Output: Generates 7.8 amps
Open Circuit Voltage: 24.35 volts
Warranty: 25-Year output warranty
100% Made in the USA by our Friends at Zamp Solar !!!