Yukon XL ToughGear Portable Water Pump
Tough, Rugged, Portable. The Yukon XL ToughGear Ruggedized Portable Water Pump is the choice for anyone wanting to move large volumes of water quickly. It features a High-Performance Professional Grade Pump that will move 5.5 GPM with a 14 Foot lift. The Yukon XL easily accesses any 12 volt DC power supply through a 15 foot cable with included battery clips, so it’s operable anywhere. Standard garden hose connections make it easy for anyone to use. The Yukon XL is self-priming, built with a heavy-duty military grade case, and made in the USA. Pump water fast into or out of your stock tanks, hot tubs, RV, Cabin, or Marine holding tanks with no hauling, dumping, or pouring ever again!
Designed for pumping water anywhere it is needed. Easy to use and ready to pump water right out of the box. Pump is protected by a heavy-duty case from the elements and from damage. Can be used for pumping water into or out of stock tanks, hot tubs, RV, Cabin, or Marine/Boat holding tanks. Drain water from a flooded room or basement, draining or filling a small swimming pool, or hot tub. Agricultural applications include many forms of irrigation, such as drip, sprinklers or with a hose.
- Heavy Duty Military Grade Case*
- High Performance Professional Grade Pump
- Ready for immediate use out of the box
- Runs dry without damage
- Approved for use with potable water sources
- Quiet operation
- Zero assembly required
- Made In The USA
* Case Certifications: MIL-STD-3010 • FED-STD-101 • ATA Specification 300, Category 1 • ASTM D4169 • IP67 – IEC Standard 60529 • MIL-STD 810 • ASTM D999 – Vibration • ASTM D6179 • ASTM D5276 • STANAG 4280/AEPP-3 • ISTA Test Procedure 1A
- 5.5 gallons-per-minute (GPM) with 14 foot lift
- Automatic shut off pressure switch. Turns on and off using water pressure
- Lead-free hose/brass couplings
- 2-year warranty from date of purchase
- Standard 3/4" garden hose connections
- Field Repairable
- Approved for potable water or water use ONLY. No pesticides, chemicals, or petrochemicals.
- CE Approved Pump
- Liquid Temperature -140°F (60°C) Max.
- 5.5 gallons per minute (GPM)
- 5 Chamber Diaphragm Pump
- Sealed Motor
- Priming Capabilities - 14 feet (4 m)
- Max Operating Pressure - 150 PSI (10 bar)
- Inlet/Outlet Ports -3/4″ Male Garden Hose Thread
- 10.5”H x 12.5”W x 5.5”D
- Weight- 11 LBS
What's in the Box?
- Heavy Duty Military Grade Case with Water Pump
- Lead Free Inlet Outlet Garden Hose Brass Fittings
- 15 Ft Professional Grade Cable 2 Pin SAE Connection with rubber boots
- Battery Clips Professional Grade with 15 AMP Fuse 2 Pin SAE Connection
- Lighter Plug Professional Grade with 10 Amp Fuse 2 Pin SAE Connection
- Instruction Manual
No Hassle Warranty- ToughGear Portable Water Pump series
We will replace or exchange this product free of charge within 2 years of its original purchase based on the following conditions:
USA Adventure Gear warrants all pump series to be free from material and workmanship defects (under normal use and service) for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not extend to any products which have been altered or modified; to any products that have not been properly maintained; nor to units that are returned in an unassembled condition. The warranty guarantees that products will perform to USA Adventure Gear’s flow and pressure specifications throughout the life of the warranty. The warranty does not cover wear, appearance, misuse, abuse, misapplication or external water damage. If the returned product is found not to be defective under the conditions of this warranty, a charge may be made for repair or replacement.
This is a Limited Warranty. It covers the product only and the extent of the coverage is limited to the cost of the product. As the manufacturer has no control over shipping, handling and installation, the warranty cannot cover water damage, or any other damage, caused by a leak or other malfunction.
For additional information about this product or any questions, please visit our FAQ section or contact us here.
Questions? Call 303-325-3771
USA Adventure Gear Pump Operators Manual (PDF)
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
Recommended for the Yukon XL ToughGear Water Transfer Kit moves 5.5 GPM with a 14 Foot lift.