ProGear High Pressure Professional Grade 5550 Water Pump
Engineered to withstand the most rigorous and punishing duty cycles, the ProGear 5550 Series Professional Grade Pump is a top-line performer. We make this claim because we use the highest quality American Made pump components, and back it up with support for only one mission, yours. Whether it’s filling up your RV, spraying off equipment, pumping water out of hot tubs, or filling stock tanks. USA’s ProGear 5550 Pumps deliver high performance each and every time.
High Pressure and High Speed. Use for Power Spraying: Boats, Fish Boxes, Anchor Wells, Dinghies, RV's, Patios, Decks, Can be used for pumping water into or out of stock tanks, hot tubs, RV, Cabin, or Marine/Boat holding tanks. Drain water from a flooded room or basement, draining or filling a small swimming pool, or hot tub.
- High Pressure Professional Grade Pump
- 80 PSI Spray Pressure
- Runs dry without damage
- Automatic shut off pressure switch. Turns on and off using water pressure
- Approved for use with potable water sources
- Quiet operation
- Made In The USA
- 12 Volts DC @ 8 AMPS. Use with a automotive or RV battery
- 5.75 gallons-per-minute (GPM) with 14 foot lift
- 55-PSI pressure sensing on-demand switch
- 2-year warranty from date of purchase
- Field Repairable
- Approved for potable water or water use ONLY. No pesticides, chemicals, or petrochemicals.
- Replaces Shurflo and Delavan Pumps (NOTE: Plumbing or fitting modifications may be required)
- CE Approved Pump
- Liquid Temperature -140°F (60°C) Max.
- 5.75 gallons per minute (GPM)
- 5 Chamber Diaphragm Pump
- 80 PSI of High Pressure Spray
- Sealed Corrosion Resistant Motor
- Priming Capabilities - 14 feet (4 m)
- Max Operating Pressure - 150 PSI (10 bar)
- Inlet/Outlet Ports -Quick Connect for use with multiple types of fittings
- Dimensions: 4.84”H x 9.12”W x 4.55”D
- Weight- 6 LBS
What's in the Box?
- High Performance 12 Volt Water Pump
- Quick Connect fittings- Quick Connect to 1/2" Flare MNPT
- Instruction Manual
No Hassle Warranty- 5000 Series High Performance Water Pump
We will replace or exchange this product free of charge within 2 years of its original purchase based on the following conditions:
USA Adventure Gear warrants all pump series to be free from material and workmanship defects (under normal use and service) for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not extend to any products which have been altered or modified; to any products that have not been properly maintained; nor to units that are returned in an unassembled condition. The warranty guarantees that products will perform to USA Adventure Gear’s flow and pressure specifications throughout the life of the warranty. The warranty does not cover wear, appearance, misuse, abuse, misapplication or external water damage. If the returned product is found not to be defective under the conditions of this warranty, a charge may be made for repair or replacement.
This is a Limited Warranty. It covers the product only and the extent of the coverage is limited to the cost of the product. As the manufacturer has no control over shipping, handling and installation, the warranty cannot cover water damage, or any other damage, caused by a leak or other malfunction.
For additional information about this product or any questions, please visit our FAQ section or contact us here.
Questions? Call 303-325-3771
USA Adventure Gear Pump Operators Manual (PDF)
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
Recommended for the ProGear 5550 High Pressure Water Pump